In our morning rush, even one minute qualifies as significant. So, quick makeup tips are something every woman needs to know. Yes, you can look excellent and spend less than 5 minutes in front of a mirror doing your makeup. Getting minimal yet full-face makeup was never easier.
How Long Does Your Makeup Routine Take?
Many women struggle to get ready on time. AM rush can be pretty hard, especially if you are a mom or you like to stay late in bed, snoozing your alarm. In this case, simple two-minutes makeup is all what it takes.
So, how long does your makeup routine take?
If the answer is more than 15 minutes, we must say it is too much for a morning. This surely doesn’t mean you are doing anything wrong. Maybe you are just using too many different products, or your application takes too much time. Don’t worry, we have the right tips for you.
6 Tips That Will Help You to Do Your Makeup Fast
These are some of the best tips many makeup artists recommend for doing your makeup fast and keeping your routine simple.
1# Invest in Good BB or CC Cream
Makeup gurus like Rachel Halsey say that we need to invest in good quality BB or CC cream. These products are an excellent substitution for the foundation. They come very handily during those mornings when you only have 5 minutes to get ready.
These creams provide not only skin-care benefits but also great coverage. Don’t hesitate to add it to your daily routine – it is what will get you ready quickly and have a wonderful face.
2# Apply Face Products with a Sponge
You can have as many brushes as you want, but the sponge will save you that precious time when you need a quick makeup. Apply cream or liquid foundation with a damp makeup sponge. It will provide natural coverage and make your skin highlighted.
Remember – you should tap in your foundation and not drag it across the face. Tap with the sponge to avoid a cakey appearance.
3# Use Multi-Purpose Products
Using multi-purpose products will surely speed up your makeup application. Sticks come the handiest when it comes to multi-purpose products. Use a stick as blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, and even as a contour. Apply it with your fingers.
4# Conceal Only Where Needed
Concealers are essential if you want to get that flawless yet natural makeup look in the morning. Using it under your eyes, around the nose, and in the T-zone will quickly and efficiently camouflage all imperfections.
Apply concealer after foundation or BB cream. You can also skip foundation and use concealer only. For quicker application, use your fingers. Otherwise, you can blend it well with a small flat brush.
5# Choose Cream Eyeshadow
Cream eyeshadows are easy to apply, especially when you need quick makeup. Choose a shade that is the closest to your own skin tone. You can also pick matte or ones that have some shimmer – it is your choice.
Cream eyeshadows are perfect for day makeup and so easy to apply. You can apply them only by using your fingers or blend them quickly with a small eyeshadow brush.
6# Don’t Forget Your Brows
Having an eyebrow pencil can make your morning rushes much more relaxed. This product is a multi-purpose one. It can be used for your whole brow look. Choose an appropriate shade of brow pencil with a spoolie on one and a pencil on the other side.
What You Need for a Simple Makeup Look: Quick Makeup Bag
The most important thing about building your quick makeup bag is finding something you love and use daily. You don’t need to spend a fortune on those products but choose them according to your style and skin.
We give you some examples of what you need in your makeup bag for a simple makeup looks.
- Foundation Primer – Preparing your face for makeup is one of the crucial steps to take, even if you are in a hurry. You can also use your moisturizer as a primer. Find ‘the one’ that plumps skin, removes redness, and improves skin texture for makeup.
- Foundation, CC, BB Cream, or Tinted Moisturizer – whatever is your favorite one, it should be in your makeup bag, even for a quick makeup look. A variety of formulas are perfect for different occasions. The liquid foundation provides better coverage, while tinted moisturizer and BB and CC creams moisturize and lightly cover blemishes at the same time.
- Concealer – Concealer can be used instead of foundation, especially in the morning when you need light coverage. That is why you have to own even one perfect shade that is blendable and suitable for your skin tone.
- Eyeshadow Palette – Investing in a good eyeshadow palette can make your makeup looks glamorous and quick when needed. Make sure the palette has shades that you usually use – nudes, as well as vivid colors.
- Eyebrow Pencil – Some women can’t leave the house without doing their eyebrows. If you are in that category, make sure to have one in your makeup bag for both full face and quick makeup.
- Mascara – Mascara is the best product to use daily. It will wake up your eyes instantly and finish off your look in the best possible way.
- Bronzer and Blush – These products are the must-have for injecting dimension, depth, natural and healthy look to your skin. For a quick look, opt for creamy formulas, but always have spare powder ones in your makeup bag.
- Lipstick or Lip Gloss – Pick the formulas that are long-lasting and comfortable. Also, find out which shade are you really wearing every day, and make a stack.
Tips and tricks for getting quick makeup can help you save your morning, and create flawless makeup at the same time. Everyone can get used to a faster routine. Just make sure your makeup bag is always ready and your favorite products are in stock.
How to Create a Beautiful Makeup Without Eyeliner (Tips & Pictures)
Get Makeup and Beauty Ideas to Your Inbox
We will send an email from time to time. Not too often. You will get makeup tutorials, tips, inspirational ideas, as well as generous beauty advice for your wellbeing.